Translate

Monday, June 30, 2014

Hadouken!

Or, as it's also known, Makankosappo, literally translated from Japanese, "Magic Penetrating Killing Ray!"  (Only in Japan...) Anyway, this is something I've rarely done before, but is one of my favorite foreign experiences (some of you may remember this from my last post on that in Japan) and we've also had the opportunity to introduce it to Spain!  While most of the people jump back on the count of 三, a person in the center poses punching the ground or, I dunno, blasting a Magic Penetrating Killing Ray from his or her hands. 

Then (I'm in the brown shirt):
Dianne-san utilizing the Magic Penetrating Killing Ray!

3 dudes using the Magic Penetrating Killing Ray at one time!
























Now: Anna-san, Oji, and myself unleashing the destructive power of the Magic Penetrating Killing Ray!
 Note the cracked tile--AS A RESULT OF THE POWER OF THE MAGIC PENETRATING KILLING--Ahem.  Yes.  Thanks, Mxyl...


No comments:

Post a Comment